At the moment I really hate ankhsvn or whatever they call it.
I spent the majority of my XNA class wrestling with an error in which I could not update my solution to the latest version because “an unversioned directory of the same name already exists”. I did a little google searching to try and find a solution to the problem, and it seems that the only way to make it work was to force an update. Weeeeeelllll that option isn’t available in ankhsvn, so after several attempts at updating, cleaning the project, and modifying the culprit folder, I gave up and rechecked out the solution and then re-added all of my files.
All was well until I tried to run my game. Then I learned that several files had not been copied into the svn, even worse was that ankhsvn was having problems determining which files to commit to the server. So I had to go through and tell it which files belonged where on the server.
Finally, after wasting 3/4ths of the class, I finally got my game running and within 15 minutes I had gotten a nice piece of my parts done.
I could have been done by now…